This manual covers specification, design and production guidance for both users and manufacturers of die castings produced by structural casting processes. The manual presents tooling and processing information, alloy properties, standard and precision tolerances, GD&T, design guidelines, quality assurance provisions and more.
This version features a number of revisions and additions, including:
– Additional information on Cpk vs Cp
– Details on datum placement
– Notes on theoretical sharp corners and drafted surfaces
– Correction to the draft equation constant (with metric conversion)
– New images for current flow simulation software
Complete the form for your FREE Download of this publication.